Skype Conference

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 01:19:59 EDT 2010

I see Mike has been making some great additions to the Crossforum page:
http://u.zelea.com/w/User:Alex.rollin-GmailCom/Crossforum

--
Alex

“It’s no longer possible for a country to collapse in isolation. Now we all
collapse.

The only path to stability is to equalize the consumption rates of the first
and developing world. Our dream is no longer possible in the new world.” -
Jared Diamond March 2010