Communicative System

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 01:17:59 EDT 2010

Mario,

I am starting another thread that might lure Mike into talking more about
theory, where he wants to go, and what would help with that peripherally or
directly, and answer your question.  I don't think I can answer your
question, really, so I'll just point.

http://zelea.com/project/votorola/d/theory.xht

I spent some time looking for the quick write-up Mike did of the theory he
wants to research, which was written to this list.  Couldn't find that, so
I'll give you a quick link to all the pages that have been created in our
user spaces on the wiki:

http://u.zelea.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Special:PrefixIndex&from=&namespace=2

Alex

--
Alex

“It’s no longer possible for a country to collapse in isolation. Now we all
collapse.

The only path to stability is to equalize the consumption rates of the first
and developing world. Our dream is no longer possible in the new world.” -
Jared Diamond March 2010