Skype Conference

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Thu Oct 28 16:01:59 EDT 2010

Welcome Richard,

The prototype as it stands is technically functional for purposes of
consensus building.  Unfortunately, it's not user friendly yet.  But
if your experimental design could somehow compensate for that, maybe
by simplifying the use cases, providing good guidance or tolerant
users, then it might work for you *as is*.  We'd still have to
coordinate to develop whatever service points are missing (data feeds
and so forth) but I doubt those would be a problem.  We have to
develop them anyway.

Please share some details of your academic work, if you can.