[MG] Legitimation in Votorola practice

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Wed Feb 13 00:47:04 EST 2013

Hi Ned,

Thanks for replying. We should always try to work with others, or we
just isolate ourselves. I want to ask you some questions about Blinap.
http://home.earthlink.net/~npconner/images/yEd/Decide.html
http://www.wiser.org/article/740569be35a413f95a6ee2b555b8834f

First I need to be sure I understand your reply. You seem to allow
that, even if there's just one validation *principle* (suppose D),
there can easily be multiple validation *practices*.  No single
practice is likely to suit everyone under all possible circumstances.
One person's choosing practice B, therefore, does not *in itself* mean
that he disagrees with others choosing C, nor, insofar as it affects
him, with the practice of C itself. To each his own. Is this true?

I think what you're saying is that the practice I'm floating here is
unlikely to affect you, except insofar as you hear validity questions
(V) in a forum, or reply as here (thank you!), or are subject to laws
and such that the practice in part justifies. As far as these effects
are concerned, you cannot (as yet) foresee anyone reasonably
disagreeing with the practice. Do I grok? Or did I miss something?

(Sorry if your reply to the Votorola list was rejected. I reconfigured
it to moderate posts from non-subscribers instead of flatly rejecting
them. Spammers be damned! See if that works.)

Mike