[MG] Legitimation in Votorola practice

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Thu Feb 14 00:35:54 EST 2013

Hi Ned,

Re your critique of Votorola as a decision system: a misassumption:
Votorola is not a decision system. It produces no decisions. The
validitation practice (topic of this thread) produces no decisions.

> Your paragraph above shows me that my understanding is very unclear
> regarding what you mean by the term "validation practice". So, until
> my understanding has improved sufficiently, I will forego using the
> term.

Here's the definition and the context:
http://zelea.com/w/Stuff:Votorola/p/validity_seeking
http://zelea.com/w/User:Test-62-ZeleaCom/G/p/vohall#Validity_seeking
If you can reply to my earlier questions, or have questions of your
own, we can carry on from there.

Or can anyone else answer?  Is this validation practice (validity
seeking) itself valid?  Is it one to which all possibly affected
persons could agree as participants in rational discourses?

Please forward if you know a forum that's suitable.

> (Regarding the "which listserv" question: I am subscribed to the
> Metagov list, and have only seen what has appeared on the Metagov
> list, and responded to the Metagov list. My apologies if my remarks
> barged into fuller versions of the conversation occurring on other
> lists. :^)

Sorry, I wasn't being clear.  This thread is cross-posted.

Mike