Want ads

Alexander Praetorius citizen at serapath.de
Tue Apr 2 13:47:40 EDT 2013

I wonder if its not "resources" which are needed from "people", thus, could
be "voted" (assigned) to an issue/project?
Votorola wants to offer such a mechanism if i understood correct, so why
not break the work down and make it delegatable or at least offer small
tasks which people could "vote" on with money, or other reasources, like
their own work :-)

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 12:06 AM, conseo <conseo at polyc0l0r.net> wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> Michael Allan wrote:
> > I wish I'd thought of this earlier.  After talking to Mark, I realized
> > that we're in the market for some scarce resources.  Then it occured
> > to me that we should put our home page to work on this problem.  So I
> > added some want ads: http://zelea.com/project/votorola/home.html
> >
> > I also linked to the personnel ads from the contributors page:
> > http://zelea.com/project/votorola/contributors.xht
> >
> > Please have a look at both.  Let me know if you foresee any problems
> > with this approach, or possible improvements.
>
> I like the idea. Showing direct project needs for people hopefully
> motivates
> the right ones to come in and join. Otherwise the homepage looks like the
> presentation of a neat idea and not so much of a needy effort.
> The manager also could help us a lot in resource allocation, thanks for
> pointing that out.
>
> conseo

Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Alexander Praetorius