Want ads

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Tue Apr 2 21:30:17 EDT 2013

Thanks for suggesting, Alex,

I still think we need whole people and (for the joint development)
whole projects.  Even if we had small, independent tasks, we'd still
need a person to define them, assign them and monitor the results.
Presumeably that would be the manager we're looking for.  But all our
high-priority tasks are currently big things where we need people body
and soul. :-)

The way we envision folks who are time challenged participating in
real-world issues is through discussion.  Like you in this dialogue,
they'll kick the tires and make suggestions.  That's a necessary
contribution, even a crucial one, but it's not sufficient in itself.
We'll also need big committments, at least from some people.

Mike