Want ads

conseo conseo at polyc0l0r.net
Mon Apr 1 18:06:13 EDT 2013

Hi Mike,

Michael Allan wrote:
> I wish I'd thought of this earlier.  After talking to Mark, I realized
> that we're in the market for some scarce resources.  Then it occured
> to me that we should put our home page to work on this problem.  So I
> added some want ads: http://zelea.com/project/votorola/home.html
>
> I also linked to the personnel ads from the contributors page:
> http://zelea.com/project/votorola/contributors.xht
>
> Please have a look at both.  Let me know if you foresee any problems
> with this approach, or possible improvements.

I like the idea. Showing direct project needs for people hopefully motivates
the right ones to come in and join. Otherwise the homepage looks like the
presentation of a neat idea and not so much of a needy effort.
The manager also could help us a lot in resource allocation, thanks for
pointing that out.

conseo