Votorola homepage

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sat Sep 29 23:23:15 EDT 2012

conseo said:
> I found the claims about leadership unnecessarily bold ...

Myself, I'll probably remove those claims once the page is staged.
I'll also remove the "Inventions" and "Prototypes" links.  Meantime
I'm hanging tight, waiting to see the look.  Or should I edit now?

But this is one of those issues on which each of us could take action
independently if he wished, even as we continue to seek consensus.
You could publish your own version of the home page for instance.  You
might keep a branch repo for this purpose, and could even stage the
page on your production trunk of the code.

You don't have to actually do this, of course, but I think it's neat
that you *could*.  It shows (just one more way) how far the tools and
technology are decentered - as ofc they must be.  Maybe this is where
we differ most from other projects then; we know what lengths we must
go in order to reach real people and we're not content with gestures
or simulations in that direction.

Mike