(BUG) missing and misplaced diff segment links in G/p/vohall

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sat Sep 29 19:19:54 EDT 2012

This is now fixed.
http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/G/p/vohall

The *missing* segment link was a red one.  It wasn't showing any red
ones at all (I forgot to transfer that bit of code).  Anyway, red ones
show misparses ofc, where it cannot place the shadow.  I haven't tried
to fix *those* yet, because they seem a low priority.

The *misplaced* links were caused by arcane formatting in the draft
content.  I simply removed that formatting from all three of our
drafts.

Mike