Single login for pollwiki and vote-server

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Fri Sep 14 07:23:39 EDT 2012

Wow, a 3 or 4 year old dream of mine comes true! Finally! Beautiful!
This makes things so much easier for new users!

Only one bug it seems: if I log out from the pollserver, go to the wiki
(via the link-track), login there and then go back to the pollserver
(via the link-track) ... it tells me, I'm still logged out, but if I
refresh the page, I'm logged in.

Thomas