Mini-beta and redesign of Crossforum Theatre

conseo 4consensus at web.de
Tue Apr 17 17:03:11 EDT 2012

Hey Thomas,

> > Maybe mini votespace matters more than full votespace?  Active users
> > won't often be visiting a dedicated votespace view (why would they?)
>
> For myself it is clear, that I want to have an overview, where I can see
> where I am in the whole power-structure of the whole poll. Where my
> candidates candidate is etc.
>
> Ofc it would be perfect to have the whole votespace in a track or so on
> top of every other window. But thats not possible, I guess. So a
> Mini-votespace will have to do there.

I think something like it is possible. Look at how breadcrumb views in current
file browsers allow you to browse a tree. Basically you would have a drop-down
box on each level, allowing you to chose which voter you are interested in.
This doesn't defeat a (current/circular) Votespace stage, it would just make
it browsable in an embedded track also.

conseo