Resource pledge and account definitions in the pollwiki

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sat Sep 17 20:47:02 EDT 2011

This acknowledgement should have been included in the original post:

  Parts of this design follow from a Skype conversation between Conseo
  and Michael Allan in the summer of 2011. These include the tying of
  pledge flow to vote flow, and the rough outlines of in-branch
  superaccounting.

  http://zelea.com/w/Category:Account#cite_note-0

This design is holding up pretty well, so far.  We have the front end
implemented in rough outline.  C is looking at the track stacks there,
and I'm now turning to the count engine at the back end.