what is your project about?

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sat Sep 17 20:11:28 EDT 2011

Hi Alex,

Sorry it bounced your post.  You must subscribe first; and I need to
make that clear on the info page.

Alex Glaros wrote:
> what is your project about?
>
> I can see it's some sort of eDemocracy, but can you please describe it
> in a longer narrative format within a broad context?

Here are the top pages, with links to others:
http://zelea.com/project/outcast/_overview.xht
http://zelea.com/project/votorola/home.xht

This is the most narrative-like:
http://zelea.com/project/votorola/d/theory.xht

> Is it intended to create voting blocs in the UK for official UK elections?

Yes, if I understand, that's one of its purposes.  It can also create
voting blocs for other things such as laws, plans, and so forth.

I was looking at your site: http://gov-ideas.com/
Maybe we have comparable aims in helping the government.  Your aim (if
I understand) is for business firms to help with the administrative
functions of government (which makes a lot of sense); while our aim is
for the general public help with the political functions.

Again, apologies for the bounce,