What are the Occupation camps?

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Fri Oct 21 22:12:25 EDT 2011

Tiberius Brastaviceanu has an economic take on the occupy movement.
https://sites.google.com/site/multitude2008/Home/forum?place=topic%2Fmultitudeproject%2FmS1tSNF3Z2I%2Fdiscussion

  If you go to the nearest camp you'll find in there everything one
  needs to survive, even during the winter. For example, only two days
  after it's initiation the Montreal camp had already a health center,
  a kitchen that fed easily over 500 the very first day, a center of
  communication and coordination, an information and donation center,
  a political space (where the assemblies take place), a cultural
  center (where people play drums and dance), and obviously a housing
  space. Believe it or not, we even have the protection of the militia
  (the Quebecois patriots), who put their tent across the street from
  the main camp, having great visibility over the area.

I bet if they can survive the winter in Montreal, they can survive
almost anything. :-)