Screencast to explain Votorola

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Fri Oct 21 22:35:27 EDT 2011

Hi Thomas,

If the screencast were updated, then maybe we could include a link on
the home page.  I think it needs updating because that old navigation
thingy was still in the position pages.

I made big changes to the home page, I'm sure you already noticed.  I
stripped it to bare essentials (as I see them).  What do you think?
http://zelea.com:8080/v/w/D?a=4669&b=4693

Mike