A structural fault in society owing to a design flaw in the electoral system

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sat Nov 5 20:48:05 EDT 2011

Welcome back Alex!  It's been a while since you last posted.  I hope
life's been treating you well.

> I am out in the field doing social research now building interest in
> direct democratic decision making and almost soleley through social
> contracts. ... My current question is "will further social
> production require the same solution (Vototola) or will I find
> untreated and/incompatible use cases and requirements?"

I guess Votorola can never be more than part of the overall technical
solution.  I think a complete solution will always require multiple
projects (the more the better).  Did you have a particular use case in
mind that might be difficult for us to cover?  What sort of contacts
have you made?

Myself, I'm angling for contacts too; most recently here:
http://www.nycga.net/groups/political-and-electoral-reform/forum/topic/outcast/

Mike