[MG] InterMix

Roger Eaton rogerweaton at gmail.com
Sun May 22 20:52:34 EDT 2011

I found the http://www.metagovernment.org/wiki/Crossforum  and
http://www.metagovernment.org/wiki/Standardization articles.  Very
ambitious.  I'll keep an eye out in future metagov mailings for further
reference.  I like the looking outward idea, though not sure it is doable
without having an awful lot of programmers on board with it.

I'll be back when InterMix is up and running as open source.

Thanks for taking a look.

-- Roger Eaton
USA 415 933 0153

Roger Eaton