[MG] From our Portuguese friends

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Fri Jun 3 01:34:53 EDT 2011

Hi Matteo,

Just to confirm: Votorola's tools can be translated to Portuguese.
All we'd need is the translator.

We can't estimate a beta.  It's up to the alpha users and we don't
have enough of those yet.  I'm thinking how to get some.  My plan is
to code a functional cut of crossforum theatre and showcase it on
Metagov's or Votorola's home page.  With C's help, it shouldn't take
too long.  (I can do an estimate for my part, if timing's important.)
Then if nobody's brought us alpha users, we'll go and stir some up.