[MG] From our Portuguese friends

Hayen Mill hayenmill at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 05:37:58 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I'd just like to let you know i'm available to help translate the
software to both portuguese AND spanish (both of them are my maternal
languages). I think it would be interesting to explore the so called
#spanishrevolution that also has a goal to spread direct democracy.
See the number of their camps here:

http://acampadabcn.wordpress.com/mapa-de-les-acampades/

Hayen Mill
Cyber Democracy Coordinator