[MG] From our Portuguese friends

Matteo Martini matteomartini72 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 21:10:21 EDT 2011

Hi all,
I re-publish here a mail from Armando, one of the
Portuguese friends who is working on e-democracy projects
?
?
I've been following the popular movements here in
Portugal to fight for new political system.
I think this is an opportunity
for us to push forward some of our ideas / projects on e-democracy. I spoke with
some guys here and they are very receptive and want to
work with
me.

The only point I'm thinking is what can we do in concrete in the near
future.
Maybe help to push forward the votorola project and put in pratice in
a pilot project in Portugal (but it has to be translated in portuguese - I can
manage that)

This is a huge opportunity to gather momentum. What do you
think?

Cheers
Armando
?
?
I would like to add that the situation in
Italy is also similar.
When do you guys think that we may have a
beta version of Votorola ready to use?
Could we try to test it
somehow?
?