[MG] Votorola in Portuguese

Armando Vieira armando.vieira at sairmais.com
Sat Jun 4 13:27:13 EDT 2011

Dear all,

As Matteo already mentioned, I'm engaging a group of volunteers to help
to help Votorola project on several aspects.
As you probably know, several youth groups, mainly in Spain, have been
demanding a more effective democracy and popular participation in
decision making.

This is a great opportunity to put forward this project.
My idea will be to start discussing a few documents about political
strategy and draft some laws to be submitted to the parliament (we can
do this as long as we gather 5 000 signatures).

However, I think the platform (apart from the necessary translation to
portuguese / spanish) is too complicated to use - namely is has many
features that may be skipped in first stage. What I like to ask is the
following
- what do you think is the best way to put the platform in place?
Translating and Install it on a new domain and removing some features?
Never work in these kind of projects, so sorry for this question

--

Armando Vieira, PhD
http://armando.sairmais.com