[MG] Google Maps lock-in

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sat Jan 29 03:51:55 EST 2011

What I can do in advance is done.  The default base layer is now
configurable: http://metagovernment.tuxfamily.org/crossforum/config.js
I set it to Osmarender OSM, as suggested by Conseo.

  http://metagovernment.tuxfamily.org/crossforum/#c=DumG
  (you may need to hit refresh, to clear your cache)

Also the user's choice is now persistent.  So use the (+) control at
top right to select your favourite map rendering, and (if you have
cookies enabled) the browser will remember it.

If there are any problems, please let me know,