[MG] Difference feed setup

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Mon Feb 28 00:16:51 EST 2011

Hey Conseo,

I didn't get very far.  I committed my changes:
http://zelea.com/project/votorola/a/crossforum/crossforum.xht#diff

I think I took a wrong turn at Albuquerque.  I figured I'd store the
harvester's incoming messages on my mailserver, but then I realized it
doesn't have IMAP or POP, so I'd have to install Courier.  That seems
like too much work.

I was going to ask if the harvester could read from a local mailbox,
or take delivery directly from the mailserver.  But most admins won't
have a mailserver already running, so scratch that.

Maybe gmail with IMAP enabled?  It won't scale, but it should be OK
for starters.  I'll look into it tomorrow.