[MG] DiffFeed layout

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Fri Feb 11 04:26:13 EST 2011

Hi Conseo,

I find it really beautiful and I'm very keen on seeing it show real data!

> The title points to the "author" atm. I think I
> will change that to the pollname and link that to the position page of the
> author and show the author on mouseover.

For now, you are right imo! Maybe at some point later it makes sense, to
have this question answered in dependance of the current zoom: If you
look from a zoomed out perspective above several polls, the poll-name is
maybe best? Once you are zoomed into a single poll, the authors name is
maybe better?

> The summary is only 150 chars and supposed to link to the post in the used
> discussion medium, for now a pipermail archive. The post contains all the diff
> links in the full text context of the discussion and you can easily access the
> difference bridge from there.

Sounds perfect to me!

> Feedback is welcome. Data is already stored in the DB, next is to load it in
> the Servlet and show it in the feed.

You mean real feed data? I cant wait to see it! :-)

Thomas