[MG] DiffFeed layout

conseo 4consensus at web.de
Thu Feb 10 07:28:04 EST 2011

Hi,

I have a current dummy-view development version of the DiffFeed running on my
server:

http://whiletaker.homeip.net:8080/voff/crossforum/#c=DG

KISS is the current motto, since we want to draw the eye on the most vivid
social fact in there, the communication taking place. Every information should
be accessible easily still. The title points to the "author" atm. I think I
will change that to the pollname and link that to the position page of the
author and show the author on mouseover.
The summary is only 150 chars and supposed to link to the post in the used
discussion medium, for now a pipermail archive. The post contains all the diff
links in the full text context of the discussion and you can easily access the
difference bridge from there.

Feedback is welcome. Data is already stored in the DB, next is to load it in
the Servlet and show it in the feed.

conseo