Can our party pick your brain?

Kevin Morais motherearthisalive at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 14:33:42 EST 2011

In  visiting your site http://zelea.com/project/votorola/home.xht we
have a question for you.  We have started a party here in Toronto
Canada, called "The Transparency Party", it is a Direct Democracy
Party and we want to use on line voting.  We discovered your sites
link through the Metagovernment Project here http://www.metagovernment.org/wiki/Active_projects.
Now our question is since we here are new to Direct Democracy and You
have been around for a while could we pick the Votorola brains?  There
are only 20 of us in the party so far.

Basically our party is Based out of the 12 Step Groups minus the God
Aspect.  Our party guidelines were helped developed by Henry J
Rockefeller Jr. back in the early 30's if you can believe that, we
call them the 12 Gates to the Party, these are the 12 Party rules that
all the Transparency Party groups agree to.  I can give you more info
on that if you wish.

Our website is here, http://www.wix.com/awakenpeople/awakening-party.
The site is under construction so there are typos, even though there
are 20 of us, delegating work to do for the party is still being
worked on as I am doing most of the work, but I am not complaining :)

Would anyone in this group be able to perhaps visit our site and share
with us any weaknesses you may see so we can fix them?  Our Party is
Based in the 12 Steps to help prevent a mobocracy from developing as a
result of Direct Democracy.  I developed the 12 Foundations of the
party out of the 12 Steps, there is NO God in the Foundations so the
party is inclusive, the 12 Foundations are still a rough draft, as
like I said the party is being developed on the fly.

Thanks Kevin