Liquid Democracy Live

Ed Pastore epastore at metagovernment.org
Thu Feb 17 20:19:59 EST 2011

Hi, David.

Is this intended to be a Votorola-only discussion, or would you like
to re-post on the Metagovernment list? Your proposed format would
probably appeal to several people there.

Personally, 1900 GMT on a weekday wouldn't work for me on a regular
basis, but if that's the chosen time, I could try to stop in from time
to time.

FWIW, Metagovernment's meetings seem to do well when held on weekends...
http://www.metagovernment.org/wiki/Metagovernment:Community_Portal#Meetings