Liquid Democracy Live

David Bovill david at vaudevillecourt.tv
Thu Feb 17 15:44:11 EST 2011

Hi guys and girls, I'd like to invite everyone to a live online conference
and show / tell hack evening on all things democratic. I'd like this to be a
monthly regular event.

The format will be a live internet TV / video broadcast, and chat discussion
- other than that everyone is free to participate in any way they choose.
For my part I'd like to VJ / show some film clips, and some software
screencasts - I'd also really like to get some interviews with people about
their projects.

I'm thinking of holding this regularly on the first Monday of every month in
the early evening - so that would be say:

   - Monday 7th march 19:00 GMT?

What do people think?