Liquid Democracy Live

David Bovill david at vaudevillecourt.tv
Fri Feb 18 06:05:00 EST 2011

My mistake - I replied to a message and thought I was posting to MetaGov
list. I'll repost now - sorry for the duplicates everyone.

On 18 February 2011 01:19, Ed Pastore <epastore at metagovernment.org> wrote:

> Hi, David.
>
> Is this intended to be a Votorola-only discussion, or would you like to
> re-post on the Metagovernment list? Your proposed format would probably
> appeal to several people there.
>
> Personally, 1900 GMT on a weekday wouldn't work for me on a regular basis,
> but if that's the chosen time, I could try to stop in from time to time.

Yes - open to any time, or indeed holding the event in two different time
zones and feeding video from one into the other. What would be a good time
for you?

> FWIW, Metagovernment's meetings seem to do well when held on weekends...
> http://www.metagovernment.org/wiki/Metagovernment:Community_Portal#Meetings

Yes - I've been streaming online "live coding" events for a few months now -
always surprised people prefer weekends over a quiet weekday evening -
anyone would think we don't have a night life :)