Can our party pick your brain?

Kevin Morais motherearthisalive at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 15:00:12 EST 2011

Hi Michael,

There are bugs in the actual running of the party and I would have to say
that even a team of experts sitting and working on a Direct Democracy Party
full time 24 - 7 for years would never be able to predict the infinite
variables.

The Party is small and is growing, this is one advantage and yes hurdles
will be encountered so the group conscious is going to have to solve these
problems together, but they are just problems that can be solved.  Please
don't throw the baby out with the bath water just yet, this can work,
because this type of Government has been in existence for the last 80 years,
it just never left the safety of its Anonymous Church Basements.  If we have
a leader that decides for us in the house it will be a more Efficient party
but not an Effective For Us.  I was wondering if I could chat with you,
something like this is to difficult to communicate in text for me without
possible meeting and speaking face to face through Skype.  I tried to
develop a structure for the party on my own and accidentally tied in the 12
Traditions of the 12 Step Groups.  The 12 Step Groups are a Benign Anarchy,
only difference is Transparency has removed the God aspect so it is now
fully inclusive.  Trust me any problem anyone can find we can solve :)  I
live in Toronto but I am visiting London right now, once I go back to
Toronto I will have no internet, so if we could hook up this week?

kevinmoraisevoter is my Skype, you can reach me there till the end of the
week.  My Home email is kevinmorais at hotmail.com

Peace Mike hope to speak with you soon.

Kevin