Can our party pick your brain?

Kevin Morais motherearthisalive at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 20:08:33 EST 2011

Thanks Rohan, I will try to help answer your question as best I can.
You asked...

Perhaps
> the route of the Transparency Party is obvious to other members of
> this group who are more actively involved; it wasn't to me.

What do you mean by Route?  I will try better to explain :)

The Transparency Party is a peaceful way to freedom, no protests, no
letter writing campaign to representative's, no fighting, just a check
mark at the ballot box, a single vote.  It is pretty darn good concept
having a Direct Party Party sprung out of the 12 Step Groups which are
the closest thing to a Working Benevolent Authority-less Government in
existence today, but it is still a Democracy.

Any other questions on the Site I would be happy to answer?

Thanks

Kevin