Can our party pick your brain?

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Mon Feb 14 04:00:25 EST 2011

Hello,

welcome Kevin to our list!

I read through your site and I am very happy, that you found us! We
tootalked (offlist)about the party-construction which you are building
here. And I'm personally quite enthusiastic about it.

Now, you are aware, that with Votorola we can do much more, than just
vote yes or no on certain bills, aren't you? We can together
collaborativly draft new bills, improve old ones, ...

you wrote:
> I developed the 12 Foundations of the
> party out of the 12 Steps, there is NO God in the Foundations so the
> party is inclusive, the 12 Foundations are still a rough draft, as
> like I said the party is being developed on the fly.

We can even use the software to further improve our own partys principles.

Do you have a skype-account so we could talk person to person?
My skype-name is thomasvonderelbe.

Greetings from East-Germany,
Thomas