articulating votorola style democracy

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sun Feb 6 22:41:31 EST 2011

Hi David,

I made a couple minor changes to punctuation and phrasing.
http://u.zelea.com:8080/v/w/D?b=4034&a=4032&aR=4242&bR=4238

If you agree, just hit the patch button.  (You'll have to login first
under your gmail address.)

These are just trivial changes - not a good demo.  But posting diffs
in this manner (ideally more interesting ones) might help to open up
the collaborative process by making it more visible and inviting.
What do you think?

I can provide more info, if you're interested.