articulating votorola style democracy

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Mon Feb 7 04:54:09 EST 2011

Hello,

On Sun, 06 Feb 2011 18:06, davidm wrote:
> There is open data, open information, open processes, and open
> government. Naturally apps that use open data will have cross
> interests with decision making systems, which seems worth examining.
> The *open government* committee is interested in these potentials.

Yes, thats great, it's about voting and distributing responsibility too!
Sorry that I didn't get that! I have had some contact in the past with
the german "open data people" but their interest in decision making
itself seemed relativly small. But you are definetly right: a connection
could be very beneficial!

Thomas