articulating votorola style democracy

davidm masondavid at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 16:54:00 EST 2011

Michael, i'm sorry but I missed this note till now, and had to send
the doc off this morning. But I think it's very interesting to layer
this over a wiki. I've also been doing a lot of work using semantic
mediawiki as a 'backend.' It would be great to see a dashboard type
view of many interactions.

David