TrackStack mockup help request

conseo 4consensus at web.de
Fri Dec 30 16:25:16 EST 2011

Hi,

I have redone the mockups in our Crossforum ensemble and focused to visualize
the progress information only.

(1) None selected.

 |  select An.
(2) Progress track appears for vote account defined in An. (endcandidate)

 | select Fr.
(3) Fr. selected. Only her segment highlighted.

The highlight color is the same as the Votespace color of this SAC
(SuperAccount=resource type) as the tracks also change with SAC selection.
Pledges of the selected voter to her own account (if she defines one), as well
as voters with a very small amount are combined in the leftest segment.They
get highlighted individually though, even if only with a 5 px line.

Do you think I really need the segments or should I only show the selected
segment (orange part) and leave all other segments out?

conseo

(1) http://whiletaker.homeip.net/mockups/6/VotespaceVRac1.xht
(2) http://whiletaker.homeip.net/mockups/6/VotespaceVRac2.xht
(3) http://whiletaker.homeip.net/mockups/6/VotespaceVRac3.xht