Guided creation of new drafts in the pollwiki

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Sat Dec 3 04:38:13 EST 2011

I hit the "reply"-button, thats why my mail went to Mike privatly
instead to the list.

So here again:

Ok, it works for me.

one thing: the diff-control "compare to candidate" work only after the
next count, right? People will vote immidiatly and will want to try the
compare-button. So the feedback message could be a bit clearer like: you
had not voted at the last count 10.23. a.m.. The next count will be in
2:12:23 (counting down). I think such a clock would be good in the
vote-space itself too.

Plus, another bad feedback message: if there is no difference the bridge
still says "something is wrong", right?

So does this mean, one does not really need to log into the wiki anymore?

One strange thing: if I'm logged out, the position of test-thomas is not
visible in the table of the poll-page. Once I log in as thomasvonderelbe
in the wiki it becomes visible.

another idea: imo it would be good to have in the top table of each
draft as the first point: Author of this draft. The same as at the
bottom of the page.

Thomas