TrackStack mockup help request

conseo 4consensus at web.de
Fri Dec 2 16:37:48 EST 2011

Hi,

I have been busy with university lately, sorry for the delay.

I have a new round of mockups (1), showing HUD hover information below the
(yet single) track and the highlighting of track when you hover a node in
votespace (2) and vice versa (3). All non-core information is removed for now
and votespace is only visualized to get the combined information. I have also
mocked up the information shown in the embedded view (embedded on the
difference bridge, for example) without any interaction (4) and on hover of a
track (no selection possible, it is fixed on one position) (5).
Hovering over the empty section will show a missing information in the HUD
(6), target information is shown on both ends of the Track (7)

I have also moved the tooltip information of the Toolbar to the HUD, for both
left caption (8) and the pledge/vote button (9).

Issues:
1. Does anybody see any problems with the Track? I haven't changed it.
2. I have decided to make non-permanent text in the HUD italic, which
seperates from the static Ui. Using the HUD for the toolbar would also allow
to display tooltips better imo. The main problem with the HUD is that we may
not show too much text, because it would flicker too much. Mike, I have done
it just to see what is needed in the HUD for the trackstack, not to recommend
a specific layout.
3. Any other issues?

conseo

(1) http://whiletaker.homeip.net/mockups/4