TrackStack mockup help request

alex at twister11.de alex at twister11.de
Fri Dec 2 18:24:26 EST 2011

One idea popped to my mind, when i was looking at the new mockups.

Each "progress part" of the ressource bar represents one "member".
e.g. "Dm." represents the dark gray progress part.

Am I right? If yes... read on, else forget about what i say :P

...So it's possible that Voter's with large green numbers correspond
to small progress bars and people with small big green numbers
represent large progress bars.
Because the progress bar is about the amount of us dollars donated and
the large green numbers are about the votes donated.
I thought, each ressource might theoretically be of equal importance.
So why are votes presented in a circle and donated US Dollars are
presented as a proress bar?

If thats not the case, ...means if green numbers correlate with the
size of a progress-bar-part, then why is the part of "Dm." so small
compared to his green number?