[MG] DiffFeed running and bridging

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Sun Apr 10 08:05:58 EDT 2011

> http://metagovernment.tuxfamily.org/crossforum/#c=DG

I love this thing! Its beautiful!

And it really does bridge the list and the chat! So for everybodies
information: some discussion also happens in the metagov-chat. And the
crossforum does link to the poll-related chat-posts.

I think, we should link to the crossforum from our homepage, btw.

I didnt know, that we live so far apart in Germany, Conseo. Almost the
other end of the republic. Really cool to have real data in the map now!
:-)