Can our party pick your brain?

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Sun Apr 10 04:23:51 EDT 2011

Kevin wrote me offlist, that he started a forum:

On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 5:00, Kevin Morais wrote:
> Good news, here is the Link to the Forum, it is set up, just needs to
> be made pretty and tweaked, please make yourself an account let me
> know and Tyson will make you an admin.  There was no intro page,
> sorry, but the forum is simple, sleek and the security is OK if it is
> just used for asking questions and being a simple forum. Please let me
> know if you like.

I cannot tell really. I have no experience with forum-software. Like I
said it is supposed to be able to handle many many discussions in many
many threads, sub-threads, sub-sub-threads, ...

> Here is the Forum Below, hope you like it, Tyguy is really good at
> this stuff and should he find it to hard to maintain or if he gets to
> busy to maintain it he can suggest a spot to host it elsewhere that
> can handle the load and has most of the required data fields for the
> data export :)   I did this IT stuff before :)  Some of it is coming
> back to me...cool.
>
> http://transparency.effect-hosting.com/forum/

Now I think it would be good, if it was integretad in the parties
homepage, which ideally would run under a good domain-name.

Just my two cents. ;-)

Thomas