Unlimited polls, configured in common pollwiki (1b)

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Sun May 2 03:27:10 EDT 2010

>   2. Click on the poll's "reconstruct" link, e.g. here:
>
>        http://u.zelea.com:8080/v/w/Poll?p=Sys!p!sandbox

Would it maybe better to call it "Refresh"? Thats easier to understand,
because one is used to such buttons.

> CAVEATS
>
> Navigation to the "reconstruct" link (2) isn't obvious.

Yes, would it be possible to have such a Refresh-link in the
wiki-sidebar and let it also refresh the wiki page, i.e. clearing the
wikis cache too?

> In general, the pollwiki/pollserver nav links (e.g. in 1) are
> especially confusing.  What was the point of them?  I'll probably
> disable them soon.

Yes, please! The less buttons, the clearer it gets. If it doesnt take
much, maybe you can also disable all the single buttons on a
position/poll page except of "show my own position"? All the others are
now covered by the nav-tool, right?

Thomas