common repository for the project

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Sat Mar 27 11:15:15 EDT 2010

Thank you Philippe, for setting up Bitbucket!
I like the Issue-Tracker very much.
And I also like the idea of having the Software at more than just one
place.

But Mike, since you have your own place for the software at zelea.com,
there is no need for you to setup a tracker in bitbucket too, is there?
So we could just use Philippes there and also use the issue-tracker
connected with it. I wouldnt want to have more than 1 of those. It
wouldnt make sense, would it?

Best,
Thomas