(1) Confusing user registration in wiki

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Sat Jul 17 06:25:01 EDT 2010

Perfect! This was fast!

> If you see any bugs, please let me know.

If I create an account, then logout again and then login:
1. My Firefox automatically fills in the email-field with my username
(like before)
2. After pressing "Login": "Login error You have not specified a valid
user name." (but it did work before) - now it really wants the email-adress

- best would be, if it still worked like before. second best, if the
failure-message would speak about mail-adress instead of user-name

And another thing: It would be good in the registration to have a
message like in the Votorola-login: "your email-adress will be visible
to other users"

Thomas