(1) Confusing user registration in wiki

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Sat Jul 10 04:52:25 EDT 2010

How about:

C. Single sign-on for the pollwiki and just Votorola? Average users of
the other poll-servers will usually not come to the pollwiki anyway.
Only those powerusers who want to match poll-identifiers. Ofc in the
future A. would be best to make free range voting as conveniant as
possible but just for now ... How long would this take to code?