Open Farm Tech From JAnne in Regina SK

Anne Moreland judithdaviestripp at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 23:14:24 EDT 2010

For me it is not an intellectual exercise. I am plugged into the political
climate of just about anywhere just about 24x7 and I am deeply concerned
about what I perceive to be happening around the world. I realize that
online democratic process can be co-opted by just about anyone seeking power
yet at the same time I must hold on to hope.
JAD/JAnne