Horizontal cascades and vertical geo-locals

Thomas ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Fri Aug 14 04:29:26 EDT 2009

> the next challenge will be to kickstart the alpha trials.
> I have no idea how to do that, yet.

I think, for the first tests it would be good, if we provide all the
technology thats needed, i.e. the (Toronto)poll-server, the wiki-
pages, an easy way to give feedback (at minimum a sentence on the page
like "Please send your feedback, possible bugs, etc. to this email-
adress", maybe a feedback-window if thats easy to create).

In the test itself we just try out every single feature as often as
possible from all different directions and see what happens. (Btw, how
often are the "full counts"?)
That should be enough, shouldn´t it?

So (1) we play around with it ourselves.
And then (2) we invite others to play with it.

Ideally we find a group, like a political party, a socially active
group, which has to decide some real question, solve some real issue.

I think, some of the people of the spiritual party of germany will
help.
The WPE-people are probably more interested in the delegation
mechanism than in collaborative drafting - but thats helpful too.
Another intersted group might be another new german party
Piratenpartei.
I´ll contact them as soon as we are done with (1). ;-)

Thomas