Waymaker, a successor project to Votorola

Alexander Praetorius citizen at serapath.de
Sat Mar 26 19:20:48 EDT 2016

have you ever thought publishing the project on github?
Maybe even on http://github.com/metagovernment ? :-)

Would you be interested in creating a "votorola" github organization?

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 3:02 AM, Michael Allan <mike at zelea.com> wrote:

> I've been working on a successor project to Votorola, called Waymaker.
> It doesn't have much of a description yet, just a summary:
> http://reluk.ca/project/waymaker/
>
> I also opened a list for it.  I don't expect much discussion there,
> but eventually I hope to announce a release of the software (first as
> an Android app) and I'm designing it to be self explanatory.
>
> In that way, it will differ from Votorola.  Though it uses the same
> techniques, it builds on them, and on top it feels very different.
>
> Please subscribe if you want to learn more:
>
> --
> Michael Allan
>
> Toronto, +1 416-699-9528
> http://reluk.ca/

*DISCLAIMER:*

*Everything I have written above is my personal experience/opinion on
things, no matter what kinds of words i did use(e.g. "always", "never",
"impossible", "waste of time", ....).*

*Such extreme words only do indicate, that my experience/opinion on
something is very strong and i currently cannot imagine that there are
other possibilities until new arguments/insights/whatever open my eyes that
there are alternative perspectives too :-)Please do not feel discouraged to
challenge my opinion if you have a different one.*

*Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen*
Alexander Praetorius
*[mail] *citizen at serapath.de <alexander.praetorius at serapath.de>
*[twitter] *http://twitter.com/serapath
*[github] *http://github.com/serapath