Waymaker, a successor project to Votorola

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Fri Mar 25 22:02:03 EDT 2016

I've been working on a successor project to Votorola, called Waymaker.
It doesn't have much of a description yet, just a summary:
http://reluk.ca/project/waymaker/

I also opened a list for it.  I don't expect much discussion there,
but eventually I hope to announce a release of the software (first as
an Android app) and I'm designing it to be self explanatory.

In that way, it will differ from Votorola.  Though it uses the same
techniques, it builds on them, and on top it feels very different.

Please subscribe if you want to learn more:

http://reluk.ca/